Monday, March 03, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 400

HappyUP!!! -"bump up to 150's"
Why it happened - I was at a meeting
Why it makes me happy - my client, whose meeting I was at, said this at exactly the right time today. It was hysterical. A gutbuster

HappyUP!!! - recruiting call
Why it happened - my boss made it happen
Why it makes me happy - we will begin a training on recruiting. It is always good to pick up skills.

HappyUP!!! - SBS
Why it happened - it's in Brazil
Why it makes me happy - it's my only foreign stock....and it had another good day today....and the only stock in my cache that is working right now. US companies are not the place to be right now. It used to be when the United States sneezed, the world caught a cold. Today, when the US sneezes, the world hands us a hanky!

No comments: