Monday, March 31, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 428



HappyUP!!! - Petunias

Why it happened - I planted them last weekend

Why it makes me happy - I dashed home for a quick lunch today. The little plants have grown upwards a bit since I put them on the ground. I couldn't help but notice as I drove up just how vibrant they are. Even in this picture with my total lack of photographic skills, look at that purple!

(It's a shame I will need to pull a couple of those. I was at the nursery this weekend and noticed that these babies get to be 5 ft across!......fast! Transplant coming)

HappyUP!!! - the hitchiking guitarist

Why it happened - I had my camera with me and did the best that I could

Why it makes me happy - where is this guy heading? How many worldly possessions does he have? No matter what the answer is, he has the guitar thrown over his back and he is ready to gig for someone....even if it is to himself in a lonely place alongside the road. That guitar IS one of his prized possessions.




HappyUP!!! - cancelled conference call

Why it happened - I have no idea....I just appreciate it

Why it makes me happy - it's like giving me back some life when we don't have a call.

No comments: