Sunday, March 16, 2008

BONUS HappyUP!!!

It's OK to have more than three! - really!!!

Three is just a nice manageable number - to do every day. You can crank them out in about 5 minutes.

I couldn't leave out the bonus:

HappyUP!!! - weigh in
Why it happened - it is a Sunday staple
Why it makes me happy - I was down three pounds to 168. That is a tie for my yearly low. This came a little unexpectedly because it wasn't a week to brag about eating wise. I hit it pretty hard all day in the garden yesterday. That is a workout....trust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.