Friday, March 07, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 404

HappyUP!!! - congratulation notes
Why it happened - I had a moment of thoughtfulness
Why it makes me happy - it makes the people in my organization happy

HappyUP!!! - breakfast
Why it happened - I eat with one of my direct reports every couple of weeks
Why it makes me happy - great conversation...delicious food...fun with the waitress. What is not to like?

HappyUP!!! - being picked on a team
Why it happened - I'm not sure
Why it makes me happy - the last time me and this guy were paired, it wasn't by choice. The other person made a derogatory joke....all in fun...about being paired with me. This time, he jumped at the chance. He knows that I will make him look good which is what he needs.

JollyJottings

Sending out congratulations notes
Breakfast
Being picked on a team
Getting a new assignment
Fun with the waitress

No comments: