Saturday, March 29, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 426

HappyUP!!! - seeing my tax guy
Why it happened - it's tax time
Why it makes me happy - I didn't get the grimy news today....he needs a few days to calculate. I just like talking to my CPA once a year. We spent almost an hour shooting the breeze.

HappyUP!!! - manicure
Why it happened - ever let three weeks go between fills....a fill becomes a pull
Why it makes me happy - I kind of dig this hand action.....pedi is next....tomorrow?

HappyUP!!! - herbs
Why it happened - I stopped by the nursery
Why it makes me happy - maybe I will become a tea drinker! I am going to do some different herb plantings this year. I actually bought a chocolate herb today...some mint....a lemon....it's going to be a busy and interesting herb season! I love the smells


JollyJottings

Tax gathering
Tax man
Manicure
Breakfast
Herbs
Talking with friend
Tax finding
Tire fixed
NCAA tourney

No comments: