Saturday, March 01, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 398

HappyUP!!! - birthday party
Why it happened - it was my best friend and his father's birthday
Why it makes me happy - family and food! While a steady diet of this would be counter-productive to the waistline, a little indulgence is good on occasion. A couple of ears of corn, cheeseburger, AND hot dog.... topped off with some cake and ice cream. Yes....I have a "holiday gut" going on as I speak but it was delicious.

HappyUP!!! - meeting a landscape guy
Why it happened - I asked a stranger a question while I was in the nursery
Why it makes me happy - he is a retired local guy that just likes to keep busy. I really didn't want to take on the irrigating of the enlarged garden on my own this year. I HATE numerous trips to the hardware store....only to find out you didn't do it right in the first place. This guy should work out nicely.

HappyUP!!! - seeing friends at a seminar
Why it happened - I went to a short seminar
Why it makes me happy - these are some people in another Toastmaster's Club in town. Good people that I see from time to time.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Meeting the landscape guy
Docking station
Ipod Gizmo
Transplanting pots
Leadership seminar
Seeing friends at seminar
Birthday party
Rum Cake
Birthday cards
Birthday oranges
Top Down

No comments: