Saturday, March 22, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 419

HappyUP!!! - Wayne my garden guy
Why it happened - I went to the nursery
Why it makes me happy - he is a master gardener. The nursery is only about a mile from my house. I stop in every weekend and do my shopping a couple of items at a time. Why? Wayne is always up to answering the next question that I have concocted.

HappyUP!!! - nephew coming home tomorrow
Why it happened - my nephew was in the hospital again
Why it makes me happy - my nephew is susceptible to infection. He has been since he was born. He is 25 now. I just found out today that he went into the hospital again yesterday. Last time, he was there for two weeks. I went and saw him and found out that he'll be getting out tomorrow. They rushed in and did the surgery this time.

HappyUP!!! - robin eggs
Why it happened - it's Easter
Why it makes me happy - once a year, I get to enjoy Whoppers with a twist. I love Robin Eggs!

No comments: