Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 416

HappyUP!!! - new builder
Why it happened - my employees are out there working
Why it makes me happy - it's a little piece of business I didn't see coming

HappyUP!!! - "Let's Go!"
Why it happened - one of my managers "gets it"
Why it makes me happy - buy in....I am about to launch an idea that is easy to back out of. With buy in, we'll drive through the feeling of wanting to go back.

HappyUP!!! - Fixing problems
Why it happened - when you have business, you have problems
Why it makes me happy - I am a problem solver. The people underneath me haven't seen the things I have or learned "the game".....yet. They will. In the meantime, I love helping them.

JollyJottings

New builder
Fixing problems
Learning something new
Grabbing a coffee on the run
Meeting with a manager
"Let's Go!"

No comments: