Sunday, March 30, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 427

HappyUP!!! - pedicure (see following post)
Why it happened - I have thought about it....took some action
Why it made me happy - I have some smooth doggies.......and I was so light on my feet walking out of that place. I can't wait to tuck into clean sheets! Good sensory vibrations would be a summary for this one

HappyUP!!! - candles
Why it happened - I woke up ridiculously early....3 a.m. ....and I got up
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't burned candles in awhile. I had to do a little candle maintenance (these are the kinds of things you do at 3 in the morning. The house had all kinds of nice aromatherapy going on.

HappyUP!!!! - planting
Why it happened - I bought some plants yesterday
Why it makes me happy - I don't know how much work all this planting is going to be this year.....but the plants are going to be worth it. I have one healthy herb garden going on. I also got last week's strawberry purchase into the ground. I have to stay out in front of this. When the weekend of mid-April hits, the cucumbers, melons, tomatoes, peppers, and squash will all be going down. Spring planting leaves little time for other activities........when the heck did I become a farmer?

No comments: