Tuesday, July 31, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4390

HappyUP!!! - the three speeches
Why it happened - did some rearranging
Why it makes me happy - this was a great thing! D killed it with the icebreaker. R gave the best speech he has given. L did a super job on a timely topic from a first hand perspective (the fires). Just awesome stuff today

HappyUP!!! - tossing a 33 down on the back 9
Why it happened - just really good play there
Why it makes me happy -the 39 on the front was a little ho hum. Largo birdie on 10...some nice, solid play that gave me pars through 15....and then the wake up call. Another largo birdie on 16...now 2 under with two to go. THAT gets my attention. A sandie save on 17 and another LARGO birdie on 18 and it's 33. I'm not sure but I think that ties with my best 9 holes at my home course since I joined. Four LARGO birdies....no lucky stuff or long putts. Sweeet day....and a big win.

HappyUP!!! - Home Depot run
Why it happened - just said "screw it and do it"
Why it makes me happy - it's easy to stay inside when we are hitting 100 degrees...but I said, "lets get some things done before golf and after Toastmasters." What do you know....I get some needed home equipment and a clean truck!



JollyJottings

Running the meeting
Putt 2...pitch/putt 3....putt 4....8 iron largo/birdie 5...cute belly wedge 6...drive 7...pitch 8...cute wedge/largo/birdie 10...chip 11...pitch/putt 12...drive/9 iron 13...stinger drive/hold off 8 iron 14...stinger drive/wedge 15....stinger drive/wedge/largo/birdie 16....sandie 17...9 iron/largo/birdie 18
33 on the back side...best 9 of the year
Home Depot run
Truck wash...motivation!
Walking despite the heat

No comments: