Friday, July 06, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4365



HappyUP!!! - buddy is doing well
Why it happened -great docs
Why it makes me happy -this dude got gutted open like a fish with an elective surgery. Doc was happy with the results and recovery is already ahead of schedule. Going to miss this dude for awhile but he'll be back better than ever

HappyUP!!! - got my joke
Why it happened -I was scanning my files
Why it makes me happy -I don't even remember putting this one in. It's going to be outstanding. Everything a GREAT joke needs to have

<-----yep b="" bring="" golf="" it="" me="" mudder="" pods="" s="" tide="" to="" tough="" want="" with="" you="" your="">


HappyUP!!! - that par on 18
Why it happened -it's full contact golf with me
Why it makes me happy - yeah, I took one for the team to dig that one out of the ditch...then hit a hybrid...and then a wedge to about 9 feet......and you are darn right I made that putt!!! I willed that one in after that episode 

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy-

JollyJottings
World Cup
MP's
Writing
Great group 
Got my joke for next week

No comments: