Wednesday, July 11, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4370



HappyUP!!! - Croatia and England
Why it happened -World Cup
Why it makes me happy -got done swinging the sticks just in time to come into the clubhouse to catch the end of this game....and the overtime. Croatia is amazing. Three straight overtimes. Such a tiny country. Giant Killers.  It would be a shame if they don't take down France this weekend.

HappyUP!!! - the good doc...and his doc guest
Why it happened - he hit me up
Why it makes me happy -good to get out on the course with this dude. It's been waaaaay too long. Great to catch up....even if some of the catching up was "real stuff".

HappyUP!!! - closing birdie
Why it happened -a decent 6 iron...and a helluva putt
Why it makes me happy -ya just can't hang it up in this game. We got pressed on 18...my partner was DOA from the tee shot. I didn't hit a very good tee shot either....nudged a hybrid to 170...we were clearly on the short end of this stick. With partner out of it, somebody had to offset that point..."who? Me?...uh...I'm 170 out?"......mission accomplished....and that is why we play the game...moments like that! Never ever EVER are those taken for granted

HappyUP!!! - lunch with all
Why it happened - done early and hungry
Why it makes me happy- it was a good morning...and appropriately capped


No comments: