Monday, July 16, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4375


HappyUP!!! - the Muscle is OK
Why it happened -he had to have surgery
Why it makes me happy - I was heartbroken to find out my lil buddy was overcome again by his chronic condition.  I got to pay a pre-op visit.  Everything turned out well.  Lengthy recovery ahead

HappyUP!!! - great walk
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy - perfect morning to get some things off my mind (see above). The knee could have done better.....but it also could have been much worse. Great to be on the trail again after a few days of absence

HappyUP!!! - Sienna
Why it happened -we went to dinner
Why it makes me happy -this place is my little sleeper here in Roseville. Nope, not the cheapest place, but always delivers great quality and I can get in most of the time without planning

HappyUP!!! - new speaker
Why it happened -I was at Frye's

Why it makes me happy-I wasn't there for this reason but this had been on my radar to fix for awhile. Found a GREAT option to fix my sitch and scooped it up. NICE VIBING going on now!!!

No comments: