Sunday, July 15, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4374


HappyUP!!! - World Cup final
Why it happened -it's going on
Why it makes me happy - FIFA and soccer did a great job this time in supporting their sport. The final had a couple of things happen that were sketchy...but that is to be expected in a game of this magnitude. Great game and tournament

HappyUP!!! - "Rainy Night" slide thing
Why it happened -I was listening
Why it makes me happy -maybe I do have a little bit of an ear. I heard a guitar part to this song. I had no idea what was going on there. I picked up the geeeetar and I will be darned if I didn't figure it out.....and rather quickly. This is not something I usually can do. Perhaps I am getting a little better

HappyUP!!! - Travis picking
Why it happened -I was doing a little searching
Why it makes me happy -OK...not committed to learning this yet....and...it is a commitment to do so. I did find a cool little instructional piece, however, that could "ease me into it" a bit. I now have an option to "eat this elephant one bite at a time."

No comments: