Wednesday, July 25, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4384


HappyUP!!! - Pasatiempo
Why it happened - we were on the road
Why it makes me happy - this is a little bit of a bucket list item for me. This course has been around forever. Nice track

HappyUP!!! - two birdies
Why it happened - nice shots
Why it makes me happy - I'm not known to make a lot of birdies....let alone on a foreign course...and on par 4's where they are tougher to get.  Great harbinger for the next two days?

<-----that b="" gorgeous="" hole="" is="" one="" opening="">

HappyUP!!! - The Beach House
Why it happened - we had to eat
Why it makes me happy -this place lived up to the billing from last year. Those sand dabs?....deeeelicious!!!


JollyJottings
Feast of Lanterns
Dead or Alive in car
Decent golf after no range and 3+ hrs in the car
Car partner
Nice Passat
Packing/Picking up/errands like you are going on vacation and are out of town
Car charger pack along came in handy



No comments: