Saturday, July 28, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4387


HappyUP!!! - front landscaping
Why it happened - I got a surprise
Why it makes me happy -it's something I have been meaning to get around to......but I came home to it! Suuhhhhhweeeeet! It's something that is definitely best done by someone else but I was hardly expecting this.

HappyUP!!! - Portia
Why it happened - I came home
Why it makes me happy -yeah...she was a little ticked that I was gone.....but she got over it. Missed my little Portia-pine!

HappyUP!!! - great drive back
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - there actually was a surprising amount of traffic for the time we left. Despite that, everything moved along with no issues. We had some good podcasts and music. The time flew by. Wonderful to be back home!

JollyJottings
Up early
Toasties
Nice drive back
Front landscaping
Portia
Seeing the boys

No comments: