Friday, July 27, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4386


HappyUP!!! - 2 under for the last 5 holes
Why it happened - good shots and putting
Why it makes me happy -man, something good needed to happen on this trip. "Bringing it home" left a nice taste in my mouth. Looking forward to getting back on the links

HappyUP!!! - quick warmup
Why it happened - somehow we ran late
Why it makes me happy - rather than worrying about getting loose, I had to "think loose," and get right to business. Helped me find a little sumptin sump tin

HappyUP!!! - a whale breach
Why it happened -I guess they do that
Why it makes me happy - I just happened to be looking off the balcony....didn't think it was whale season...yet...there it was...that tail that everyone recognizes! It was a nice nightcap

HappyUP!!! - Labi Siffre
Why it happened - Spotify
Why it makes me happy-where the heck have I been regarding this guy? He's only been around since 1972. Eccentric? Yes!  Talented? Tremendous!!! I love making new finds.

JollyJottings

Birdie 120 yards down hill
Par 17...driver/hybrid/fabulous chip down the hill
Drive off of 10...my first hole
Par on 11....my nemesis
Sun came out in the valley
Wind held off
Flahertys for lunch and cute Famous Fries waitress
Labi Siffre
Whale breaching
Romeo & Julieta
Chocolate
Good "charging" situation all trip

No comments: