Sunday, July 08, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4367





Hey!!! Check it out!!! -I found THAT sock!!! You know...the one whose brother came out of the wash as a single.  

I know - "that's no big deal, Scott, it happens all the time." 



While I would agree with you - that it isn't earth shattering but doesn't it make you happy for a second every time the moment happens./ It's like long lost siblings being reunited!

And...don't even tell me - they always get back together!

This time - it was different. It was just Friday night that I did a very small load of whites.  I guess that would be a light light load? Anyway, there were so few clothes that it was obvious a sock was missing...a relatively NEW sock.  There weren't many places to look for this one as the socks went right off my feet into the wash.

I became Sock Detective - I checked the washer to see if one didn't make the transfer to the dryer. Nope. I checked the dryer really hard to see if it was hiding. Again, no luck. I went through the shirts that were in the load to see if it might have been an electrostatic Kling-on....NOPE!

On Sunday - I do a load of dark clothes. Now, keep in mind, the missing sock was NEVER in a hamper. There was NO WAY it could have mixed with the darks....

....and...it comes out of the load with the darks - so...the anwer to where "that" sock goes when it doesn't come home is......

......still a mystery!

HappyUP!!! - found sock
Why it happened -see above
Why it makes me happy -see above

HappyUP!!! - found parts
Why it happened -I was looking for something else
Why it makes me happy - come on....I had given up on this and adequately kicked myself....and then....VOILA!!! The parts were right where I left them so they wouldn't get lost!

HappyUP!!! - partner secured
Why it happened -I made the invitation
Why it makes me happy - we have gone at it before. Our success rate is rising....no matter...we always have fun!!!

No comments: