Sunday, July 22, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4381

HappyUP!!! - DD
Why it happened -he joined the group
Why it makes me happy -LOVE playing with this guy. We had a nice battle today

HappyUP!!! - a best round ever
Why it happened -one of my companions had it going on
Why it makes me happy -it cost me some moolah today. I will gladly pay to watch a guy go through what it takes to hold it together when they are in unexplored territory. You just KNOW they are grinding inside

HappyUP!!! - party
Why it happened - out of town visitors
Why it makes me happy -dinosaur steaks on the grill, seeing some peeps I had missed for awhile...just great family time

HappyUP!!! - Tiger Woods
Why it happened -he's back
Why it makes me happy-it was exciting for one hole.....right there on top of the leaderboard. He still thought he was "El Tigre'".  It may have caused his undoing but it was a great attitude to have!

No comments: