Saturday, November 30, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2934


HappyUP!!! - fritata
Why it happened - I saw something on TV
Why it makes me happy - GREAT way to keep enjoying those T-Day leftovers.  So easy.....and soooo good....I'll be firing this one up again

HappyUP!!! - cookie dough
Why it happened - intrepid students
Why it makes me happy - more than happy to support a high school econ project

HappyUP!!! - time with friends
Why it happened - golf
Why it makes me happy - the wives were out playing behind us. We all got to spend some time in the lounge after a great day on the course

HappyUP!!! - just SPECTACULAR weather
Why it happened - it's weather...but it's also golf
Why it makes me happy - I just pinch myself....even when the game is struggling as it is now....on how blessed I am to be able to have a reason to spend so much time out in what one could argue is the best weather in the world.  It was STUNNING today!

JJ

Drive/hybrid/9 iron 1....drive/pitch 2....drive/bunker shot 3....hybrid/8 iron 4....8 iron 5....drive/6 iron/putt/BIRDIE 7....drive/6 iron 9....chip 10....drive/wedge 13....hybrid 14...drive 15....3 wood/pitch 16....4 iron/chutt 17....drive/hybrid 18

Time with friends afterwards
Spectacular weather
Fritata ....first time ever

No comments: