Tuesday, November 26, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2930

HappyUP!!! - chat with BH
Why it happened - he delivered at TM
Why it makes me happy - I gave some good coaching today....and always appreciate when someone allows me to go into that sacred space

HappyUP!!! - defriended
Why it happened - ENOUGH
Why it makes me happy - NOPE.....not going to allow space violated...which social media allows bullies/hypocrites to do....see ya! Social Media allows people to step over bounds.....but.....an individual like me...doesn't need to allow it.  It's just a matter of managing things. Damn...slap on back...I managed that one well today!

HappyUP!!! - Carrissa
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - first time as General Evaluator...she knocked it out of the park. She could not have done that....without TM training. This experience will SOOOOOOO put her ahead in life! I LOVE being a part of other's growth

HappyUP!!! - great meeting
Why it happened - I stepped in
Why it makes me happy - I got no problem patting my back...especially when it was confirmed. I jumped in yesterday at the last minute....and we had an awesome meeting!  Experience


JJ

Eduardo
Bill Hayman
Great job as Tm
Great meeting
Great Ice breaker...hand write analysis....Bias
Chat with Kathy R'
Getting defriended...and a quippy quote

No comments: