Wednesday, November 20, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2824


HappyUP!!! - Brussels
Why it happened - I saw an idea
Why it makes me happy - I have gone from the easy "I hate brussels"....to "I really like them"....I made them today which gives reason to LOVE them even more

HappyUP!!! - menotring a mentor
Why it happened - opportunity taken
Why it makes me happy - it's relatively easy for me to mentor......it is a bit of stretch...though not that hard....just gotta be cognizant of when it comes up....to step outside the easy mentor to mentee relationship.....and help another become a mentor....mentor someone else.  It's kind of beautiful actually

HappyUP!!! - SherBear
Why it happened - she needed coffee
Why it makes me happy - glad she stopped by and dropped in on the Wed morning session

HappyUP!!! - rain day
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - we are DESPERATE for the rain....SOOOOOO happy it came today. Leaves are down now. While I LOVE pleasant fall weather...I was so appreciative of getting some rain today.

JJ

Coffee
Sherry
Grocery
Rain
Day in
Black out

No comments: