Sunday, November 03, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2806


HappyUP!!!- pulled pork
Why it happened - crock pot kind of day
Why it makes me happy - THAT was ONE delicious meal

HappyUP!!! - got out of golf
Why it happened - others wanted to play
Why it makes me happy - I did NOT want to be out in THAT wind today....glad I didn't have to fill in

HappyUP!!! - research/reading
Why it happened - I have been asked
Why it makes me happy - oh my.....things are stacking up for my friend.  NOT happy that it has to go here....BUT....if it does.....IF that last offer isn't taken.....I will be happy about the outcome

HappyUP!!! - Portia
Why it happened - I own a great cat
Why it makes me happy - she is just soooooooo much fun!....and a bit more social than she has been

JJ

Pulled Pork
Good football game
Got out of golf and the winds
Great reading

No comments: