Saturday, November 16, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2820


HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 8
Why it happened - it was that PERFECT strike
Why it makes me happy - it was 180 yards...wind blowing against...which enhances acoustics. My playing partners wouldn't confirm it....but...based on my ears...and where the ball mark was in relation to where the ball ended up....I think I actually hit the stick...a near ace.  No matter....got a largo birdie

HappyUP!!! - sandie by my partner on 8
Why it happened - he hit phenomenal bunker shot...then followed it up with a putt
Why it makes me happy - between my fabulous shot...and my partner's GREAT effort.....we scored BIG TIME on that hole.....and continued kicking butt through hole 9

HappyUP!!! - losing it all
Why it happened - opponents TURNED it up on last 3 holes
Why it makes me happy - I was playing against my bro...and his partner. We were basically beating their brains out all day....while I will do it...I don't enjoy that.  All of a sudden, they kicked it up. Collectively, they played the last 3 holes in 3 under par......THAT is pretty darn good!  While it was a RECORD fold on the part of me and my partner, it was more THEY pulled it out! Fun

JJ

5 iron on 8....hit the stick
Kicking butt on front 9
Losing it all in last 3 holes....all good fun

No comments: