Saturday, November 02, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2805

In honor of a very special person in my life.....know you are in my thoughts!


HappyUP!!! - G-mac turning it on
Why it happened - we were partners
Why it makes me happy - always love this guy as a partner....and today....he helped us reel in $15

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 12
Why it happened - I actually stayed through a shot
Why it makes me happy - a SPECIAL mid-long iron shot always has a feel to it that is hard to describe. As the ball soars into the air, you think, "that is going to be perfect.." but you never know for sure until the pellet returns to earth.  In this case, it was just right....and the putt for birdie was just as good

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - my club
Why it makes me happy - "build your own omellette".....how does a chili/cheese/chorizo sound to you? My golfing partners didn't like the sound of it...not from what it would taste like (DELICIOUS)....but they were going to be spending the next 5 hours near me. LOL.....NO repercussions!!!

No comments: