Wednesday, November 06, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2809


HappyUP!!! - coupons
Why it happened - grocery store program
Why it makes me happy - absolutely LOVE saving money......that I didn't need to do any clipping for...they just sent them

HappyUP!!! - tomatillo chicken
Why it happened - I do that on occasion
Why it makes me happy - I have a feeling my crock pot is going to get ABUSED this this winter.  So many things I will be making.  This particular EASY dish.....has become a trademark....and...never disappoints

HappyUP!!! - drive/8 iron on 9
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - the drive couldn't be hit much better....and THAT 8 iron was a thing of perfection. GREAT time for a tap in birdie!

JJ

Coupons
Running into Sherry
Coffee
Drive/hybrid/wedge 4...8 iron/chip/putt 5....8 iron 6....hybrid 8...drive/8 iron/birdie 9......drive/wedge 10...hybrid/9 iron 14...drive/wedge 15...pitch 16....drive/hybrid/wedge 18
Partner putt 18
Weather
Getting done before dark
Tomatillo chicken
CMA's

No comments: