Friday, November 08, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2811


HappyUP!!! - 9 iron 10
Why it happened - good break
Why it makes me happy - my second shot was heading into the woods...got a nice bounce off that tree....and then JAMMED that 9 iron to a gimmie birdie

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron 12
Why it happened - darn good shot
Why it makes me happy - tough pin location....and a perfect shot hit...followed by a PURE putt

HappyUP!!! - BIG win
Why it happened - my partner and I both played well
Why it makes me happy - it will offset the inevitable big loss that will come some day

HappyUP!!! - double sandy on 14
Why it happened - a bit of skills
Why it makes me happy - the double sandy is like a unicorn.....but my other 2 sandies made it a NICE day of recovery out of the sand

JJ

Hybrid/chip/putt 1....drive 2...hybrid/wedge 3...drive/hybrid/wedge 4....9 iron 5...drive/wedge 6....hybrid hook/bunker shot/sandy 7....drive/hold off 8/2 putt 9....drive/good break/STELLAR 9 iron/largo birdie 10....cute pitch 11....5 iron/largo/birdie/greenie to tough back pin 12....pitch/gimmie 13....double sandy on 14....sandy 16...6 iron/greenie....4 iron after drop from hazard/hybrid from 200/par look/some bogeys are better than others

weather
BIG win
Nice conversations

No comments: