Sunday, November 17, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2821


HappyUP!!! - social media
Why it happened - it was provided
Why it makes me happy - great to have an outlet to BITCH about that HORRIBLE call against the 49ers! Heck.....just put flags on the quarterbacks from now on

HappyUP!!! - Raider win
Why it happened - backup quarterback realized an opportunity
Why it makes me happy - it was his first chance to make a start...and make a difference. He wasn't THAT impressive overall....but he was impressive when he needed to be. He won't take them to the Super Bowl this year....but I was very happy to see someone step up and make the most of a difficult situation. It's inspiring

HappyUP!!! - AWESOME DAY!!!
Why it happened - the weather played a part
Why it makes me happy - I got to enjoy ALL of the things I like to do outside that are seperate from golf.  Just beautiful! Inside activities....well....they were pretty good too

No comments: