Monday, November 12, 2012

HappyUP!!! Dy 2121


HappyUP!!! - Veterans Day
Why it happened - we do this
Why it makes me happy- yes...I am biased...we need to recognize all Vets....but NONE no more than my dad in my eyes

Yeah....if you want to know about a REAL war hero.....gut it up...and click below

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=23258949#editor/target=post;postID=1768906470181255772


HappyUP!!! - tardiness excused
Why it happened - I got duped
Why it makes me happy - my associates understood

HappyUP!!! - recertification
Why it happened - I have an obligation
Why it makes me happy - I volunteered....my time...and my cash...to save a life

HappyUP!!! - sign waver
Why it happened - uh...who knows?
Why it makes me happy - we both had a good laugh over this stunt

JJ

Meeting about a project
CPR certified
Great weather
Tardiness excused
Vets day...pic of Dad....no better Veteran in my mind
Sign IDIOT
Spending time with a judge friend of mine


No comments: