Friday, November 02, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2111



HappyUP!!! - solid back 9
Why it happened - who knows...I was down?
Why it makes me happy -  I do enjoy winning....but....I really enjoy it after I was down after 9 holes. That back 9 today was definitely uplifting

HappyUP!!! - getting 3 soldiers back
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - Steve had been holding five of "my soldiers." I got two back on Wed.....I miraculously came back and got the other 3 he was holding...........now....I have to zero in and take some of his guards next time we play

HappyUP!!! - skating
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - I haven't roller skated in years. It was soooo much fun. Yeah....I think I am going to be sore for the weekend....all worth it

JJ

Great weather
Great brekko
Solid back 9 to win some dough
Driver/wedge 14...playing Bermuda triangle 1 under...playing last 6 1 under
Getting 3 soldiers off of Steve
Skating
Hanging with the Chipper

No comments: