Sunday, November 25, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2134


HappyUP!!! - come back
Why it happened - my partners rallied
Why it makes me happy - on the 15h fairway, I was having my lunch hadn't to me big time.....by the time we stepped to the 18th tee, I was actually up for the day.

HappyUP!!! - 18th hole
Why it happened - it was all on the line
Why it makes me happy - the 3-putt didn't make me happy....AT ALL! Especially after three good shots. Yet, one must find ways to be happy even amidst a failure.

HappyUP!!! - Turkey Dinner
Why it happened - a celebration of an arrival
Why it makes me happy - though travel plans could have been managed better, it was an awesome reunite between myself and my GF with her son who just got back into town.  THAT turkey.....THAT
stuffing..........delicious!!!!

HappyUP!!! - laughter
Why it happened - silly stuff
Why it makes me happy - it is great that we can laugh about things that would easily tick other people off.

No comments: