Tuesday, November 06, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2115

Delicious little dinner tonight


HappyUP!!! - new banner stand
Why it happened - we were incentivized
Why it makes me happy - my home Toastmasters Club received many monetary honors last year due to outstanding achievement. We ended up with equipment worth over $200 that only cost us $15

HappyUP!!! - votinng
Why it happened - USA
Why it makes me happy - I'm not nuts about how the electoral system works. It is a great system. I hate how that anyone's, in a minority state, vote means nothing. Yet, I was proud to cast my vote on local issues

HappyUP!!! - informative speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - all speeches great....one speech changed my vote....due to a great speech...which changed my perspective. My mind is an open parachute.

JJ

Guest
Informative speeches
New Banner Stand
Voting
Lunch
Hybrid recovery/wedge 1.....chip 2....hybrid/7 iron 4....chip 6.....5 iron 7....bunker shot 9...

No comments: