Wednesday, November 14, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2123

Pure Genius on "Self Portrait"

HappyUP!!! - a night at the Crocker
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - just blown away by Americana

HappyUP!!! - running into my attorney and wife
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I don't need to use my attorney for much more than estate stuff. Great to see him tonight....connections....they are always good....you never know when you might need them. Judicical system

HappyUP!!! - Santucci Center
Why it happened - I was being supportive
Why it makes me happy - I love going out there...to that judicial center...it reminds me of my connctions with it's namesake........and......today......I was glad of the ruling....that I went there to support...and viewed it all. GREAT ruling today!

No comments: