Saturday, November 10, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2119


AMEN!!!


HappyUP!!! - Raleys
Why it happened - they are trying to compete
Why it makes me happy - it's tough out there. If you shop at Costco....but then enjoy the benefit of standing outside a Raleys....and BENEFIT from the management (not the UFCW)  allowing that privilege (Voter registration/Bell ringing for Salvation Army/Girl Scout cookies/Boy Scouts...etc)....YOU need to think about that. But you probably won't. I'm shopping more at Raleys/BelAir these days. Raleys has done a lot for our community...more than the other stores where peeps go "on the cheap"

HappyUP!!! - making some dough
Why it happened - a little rally on the back 9
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't me. I wasn't good today...I was just a little less "bad." My par on 18.....despite some rather dodgy play...helped. It was a classic "ugly par."

HappyUP!!! - the guys
Why it happened - I golf
Why it makes me happy - 2 fivesomes....lots of banter...crisp Autumn weather....just the best





No comments: