Saturday, November 03, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2112

Karma....as I was playing a great back 9...one of my
competitors said, "I hope you hook it into the water on 18."
Hmmmmm.....that isn't my golf ball....it was his...and, as you 
can see by the hazard stake, he nearly put it in the pond!

HappyUP!!! - waking up intact
Why it happened - I'm a medical marvel?
Why it makes me happy - I didn't expect to be golfing today after last nite's skating. Skating takes muscles that you don't use everyday. So glad I was ready to go

HappyUP!!! - high draw 7 iron recovery on 10
Why it happened - vision
Why it makes me happy - it was a tough shot...I saw it in my mind....which doesn't mean it's going to happen....well...it did. Stuck it in there...made the birdie putt!!!

HappyUP!!! - winning a quesadilla roll
Why it happened - a guy has to eat
Why it makes me happy - very tasty because Buddy had to pay

HappyUP!!! - 2 under on the back 9
Why it happened - I was desperate
Why it makes me happy - I didn't play poorly on the front 9....but my score didn't reflect that. I went from 6 over on the front to 2 under on the back.....76 is a pretty good score these days

JJ

Great sleep
Waking up intact
Coming back HARD on the back 9
8 iron 2....driver/hybrid/wedge 4....8 iron 5....drive 6....putt 9....7 iron high draw/putt/birdie 10...drive/chip/putt 11...bunker shot/putt 12....drive/9 iron 13...driver 14....high wedge 15....drive/9 iron 16.....4 iron 17....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/birdie 18
Absolutely stunning falling leaves weather
Great college football
Winning a quesidilla roll

No comments: