Thursday, November 01, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2110

This just makes me happy!


HappyUP!!! - brekko with club manager
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - it was good to get to know this person a bit....and find out some state of affairs

HappyUP!!! - cribbage
Why it happened - teaching
Why it makes me happy - I'm not going on the "guy trip" but one of the guys that I was playing with today is. A night game they will play is cribbage. My mom taught me cribbage long ago. Though rusty, I was glad to help him understand the game. Cribbage is a WONDERFUL family game.

HappyUP!!! - a couple of big holes
Why it happened - great shots
Why it makes me happy - the Thursday game is team play as well as individual play. My team didn't play that well today. I was glad that I was able to get to Closest to Pins, a birdie, and a skin so I came out unscathed.

JJ

Brekko with club manager
Drive/wedge 1....drive/9 iron 2....drive/flop shot 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4....9 iron 5...drive/wedge 6....hybrid recovery 7.....hybrid/putt/KP/skin/birdie 8......chip 9.....drive/hybrid 10.....7 iron/KP 12...drive/8 iron 13....8 iron 14....drive/wedge 15.....recovery punch 16....4 iron 17....superFLOP shot 18
Winning a couple of bucks
Cribbage
Brussel sprouts
Weather
Playing with Walt

No comments: