Friday, August 26, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1667


HappyUP!!! - brekko with an old friend
Why it happened - we split birthdays
Why it makes me happy - this guy and I have birthday's a week apart.....what a great reason to get back together and get caught up!

HappyUP!!! - logistics run
Why it happened - a good idea
Why it makes me happy - it's great to KNOW what you are doing....before you do it

HappyUP!!! - Area Contest
Why it happened - we have them twice a year
Why it makes me happy - members of my two clubs took home 3 or the 4 plaques....and only missed the 4th by a whisker. Two of my longest protoges ran this contest....and did a GREAT job! Thrilled for all of my peeps.....none of them thought they could do what they did at one time during their development. My presentation in support of the event went pretty well too.

JollyJottings

Brekko with my buddy
Going on a logistics run
Wedge in on 15
Nice birdie on 14
Area Contest as humorist
Area Contest results

No comments: