Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1665



HappyUP!!! - and welcome to National Celebrate Yourself Week!

AKA: MY BIRTHDAY!!!! - and nothing could make me happier than turning this into a week of national holiday where all of my friends devote it to treating themselves better

------shhhhhh....don't tell Stogie and Shadow about this picture that was delivered to me as a birthday present. I don't think they would appreciate me mugging on this beast. What's with the doo rag and face paint, you ask? One word - KIDS!!!

I know - "what a great idea for a holiday".....I can hear you already......

....and you are right - so GO MAKE IT HAPPEN......you don't have to wait for Hallmark to send you a card!

HappyUP!!! - great lesson
Why it happened - it was long overdue
Why it makes me happy - my game has been off all year. Do you think going over a year without any instruction may have played a role in that? Duh! When will I learn? It's easy in golf to go back to what is comfortable.....and that is often not a good thing. Onward and upward!

HappyUP!!! - present in the mailbox
Why it happened - it was my birthday
Why it makes me happy - so nice to be thought of by this family. Great picture they gave me of good times at their house!

HappyUP!!! - Wednesday Toastmasters
Why it happened - it was Wednesday
Why it makes me happy - 3 great speeches.....the evaluations were solid....table topics were fun. This young club is really coming along. It's amazing to see the confidence levels keep rising. It's a sacred privilege to be along for the ride and to assist where needed

JollyJottings

Toastmasters speeches
TM Meeting
Great golf instruction
Seeing my old golf pro
Present in the mailbox

No comments: