Sunday, August 21, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1662 -Sun


HappyUP!!! - a thoughtful thing
Why it happened - I'm thoughtful
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love it when someone helps them out? I know I LOVE it

HappyUP!!! - best round of the year
Why it happened - a little grip change
Why it makes me happy - ball striking wasn't perfect....but it was so much better than anything I've felt as of late. I'll get a lesson later in the week....but I may be on to getting my game back

HappyUP!!! - GREAT Sunday night
Why it happened - I'm not telling
Why it makes me happy - it really is the simplest of things that make me the happiest

JollyJottings

Brekko
Time with the guys
Best round of the year
Great Sunday night
Drives on 1....3...4...6....9....10...11...13...14...15...18
15 pars and 3 bogeys
Solid ball striking and good chipping


No comments: