Thursday, August 04, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1648


HappyUP!!! - hot dog
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - I don't have them often.....probably only had one since changing my golfing affiliation....the new place makes a heck of grilled weiner.

HappyUP!!! - chip on 18
Why it happened - I have this little shot down
Why it makes me happy - it's not pretty...not conventional...but it is "fairly" foolproof...I know my opponents are starting to get tired of seeing it. This little "up and in" secured me the par I needed on the last hole today.

HappyUP!!! - great errands run
Why it happened - needed to get some things done
Why it makes me happy - got some great help....in a hurry.....all along my route. Got me to the course on time to get that HappyUP!!! Dog you just read about.

JollyJottings

Evening invitation
Unexpected Thursday golf
Great errands run
Pleasant weather
Hot Dog
Super morning
Par on 2.....drive/wedge 7....5 iron 8....wedge/putt on 10....bunker shot 12....9 iron 14...wedge/putt on 15.....bunker shot 16....putt on 17....chip on 18
Great evening

No comments: