Wednesday, August 03, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1647



HappyUP!!! - Humorous Speech Contest
Why it happened - we do contests
Why it makes me happy - I'm so proud of this club.....and where it has gotten in 7 months. Today's contest was BETTER than a lot of AREA contests (or Division contests)...that I have been to.

-------why on earth did she think she was getting ANY of my taco today? THAT wasn't happening!

HappyUP!!! - 18 holes in the evening
Why it happened - the course was vacant
Why it makes me happy - it's good to know that, with no one in front of me, I can still walk it around the course in 2 hrs. Tee it up at 5:30....done by 7:30....still leaves time for doing other things in the evening


HappyUP!!! - Team Play invitation
Why it happened - they need people
Why it makes me happy - my record has been pretty good this year.....so I got the call....and I'll get to go play an away course very soon

JollyJottings

Coffee
Humorous Speech Contest
Team Play Invitation
Golf for tomorrow
Knee feeling better
Afternoon guest


No comments: