Thursday, August 25, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1666



HappyUP!!! - range session
Why it happened - needed practice
Why it makes me happy- working on some new action....going to take time...but promising

---------a nice little token of appreciation for the guest speaker.....NICE! Heck, I was happy just with the lunch

HappyUP!!! - Kiwanis
Why it happened - I was requested
Why it makes me happy - I was their guest speaker at their luncheon today. While the raving compliments are always well received, the important thing was that the information made it from my mouth to their ears.....and hearts. Great folks

HappyUP!!! - super salad
Why it happened - I was requested
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE a great meat salad!

JollyJottings

Smacking range balls
Presentation touch up
Speech delivery to Kiwanis
The Kiwanis....lunch...gift...nice people
Grantastic and fantabulous

No comments: