Friday, August 05, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1649



HappyUP!!! - hiking
Why it happened - I was listening
Why it makes me happy - how great do you think it is to take a couple of mile hike....and have your landing place be what you see in the picture to your left? Yeah....one could spend a lot of time in that kind of space....and we did.

--------pretty nice little space, huh?

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - all that hiking, swimming, and sunning requires it
Why it makes me happy - such a simple lunch.....but...oh so tasty when one is "out on the trails."

HappyUP!!! - a secluded beach
Why it happened - hiking
Why it makes me happy - it was just great to relax.....with the sound of flowing water.....out of view of anyone else........and just take it all in.

HappyUP!!! - lots of laughter
Why it happened - being out of the "regular" environment
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love a TON of laughs?....and there were a ton of them!


No comments: