Friday, August 12, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1656


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 14
Why it happened - a couple of decent shots and a putt
Why it makes me happy - I had not birdied this hole yet.....and it's one of the easier holes! It took a great putt....and this one saved me some dough

------now there is a talent!

HappyUP!!! - surviving
Why it happened - I'm in decent shape
Why it makes me happy - it got a little warm and humid out there on the course today. There is NOOOOOO WAAAY I could ever live and golf in the south or any of those places where they pay attention to a heat index.

HappyUP!!! - swimming and snacks
Why it happened - my presence was requested
Why it makes me happy - who wouldn't love to jump into the pool after the kind of day I just described. It was all sooooo relaxing.




No comments: