Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1661



HappyUP!!! - guests
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - 3 guests at a meeting is GREAT stuff.....and helps to ensure vitality of the new club that I helped start

-----How does stuffed clams and cocoanut macadamia nut encrusted chicken skewers sound?

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 16
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - pulled my drive behind a tree....had to hit it low, uphill, and about 100 yds. I took the 9 iron that usually goes 135 yds and pitched it low and running with a slight hook which was needed. I canned the 12 foot putt and saved my bacon

HappyUP!!! - sunbrella
Why it happened - I tested it out
Why it makes me happy - it was a little toasty when we teed off. When I procured my pull cart, I ordered the part where you can attach an umbrella AND be able to change the angle to deal with the sun. WOW! What a difference....it worked like a champ!

No comments: