Saturday, October 23, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1363


HappyUP!!! - seeing the family
Why it happened - I didn't play golf
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't been to brekko with my fave people in FOREVER. It was great to see them.....especially the matriarch

HappyUP!!! - talking with my friend
Why it happened - we ran across each other
Why it makes me happy - it was great getting caught up on his life and what is going on. He asked me about mine.....gave me some perspective....very helpful....and an old cliche' tossed in for good measure was on the money.

HappyUP!!! - Giants are going to the World Series
Why it happened - a home run...and great managing
Why it makes me happy - doggone it....love the Giants...happier for all the diehard Giant fans that are out there. I'm also happy that the Fox announcers had to eat crow....I love it when an underdog wins.

No comments: