Thursday, October 14, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1354


HappyUP!!! - eagle on 3
Why it happened - skills?
Why it makes me happy - it was an eagle!....and I holed it out of a greenside sand trap on this par 5. SOOOO RARE!

HappyUP!!! - running across my buddy out walking
Why it happened - coincedence
Why it makes me happy - it's alway better to walk with a pal than walk alone

HappyUP!!! - meeting up with my painter
Why it happened - he's coming back to do some work
Why it makes me happy - I like the guy.......and he gave me some clarity on what he has to do before he comes back to help me. Less work for me!

JollyJottings

Eagle on 3
Bunker shot on 4
8 iron into 9
Wedge/putt into 10
7 iron into 12
Wedge into 13
Wedge into 14
6 iron on 15
8 iron on 16
Meeting up with my painter
Running across my buddy out walking

No comments: