Friday, October 22, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1362


HappyUP!!! - Division Speech Contest
Why it happened - it's scheduled twice a year
Why it makes me happy - two of our club members advanced to it. One got second place in Table Topics. The other gave his speech the BEST I have seen him deliver it in the four times I have heard the speech....no...he didn't win...but...THAT is what it is all about.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 2
Why it happened - great drive...8 iron...and putt
Why it makes me happy - I made a sloppy bogey on one...it was great to get back to even par after two holes

HappyUP!!! - clean air
Why it happened - we got a bit of rain last night
Why it makes me happy - there are some mornings.....that....when you are out in it....it's just great to be alive.



JollyJottings

Drive/8iron/putt on 2
Wedge on 6.....8 iron on 7.....5 iron on 11....7 iron on 12....wedge on 13.....3wood/hybrid on 14....putt on 15....putt on 17.....two putt on 18
Golf course open tomorrow after all
Division speech contest
Clean smelling air this morning

No comments: