Sunday, October 10, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1350


HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - it's weigh in day
Why it makes me happy - down three last week without really trying that hard. I have a batch of cabbage soup in the fridge ready to supplement my hunger this week. Looking for two good weeks in a row

HappyUP!!! - late birdies
Why it happened - good shots...better putts
Why it makes me happy - those brought me back BIG TIME in my matches. Damage control

HappyUP!!! - Giants WIN!
Why it happened - they held on
Why it makes me happy - they control the series now....at the worst, they'll be back in SF for game 5 if they don't take the Braves in Atlanta

HappyUP!!! - H.O.T. Pepper and Chili Cookoff Festival
Why it happened - ambitious people put it on
Why it makes me happy - it was an easy walk down the street from my house. Lots of good smells from some great cooking. An interesting way to spend an hour.

JollyJottings

Weight
Birdie on 16
Birdie on 17
H.O.T. Chili Cookoff

Giants WIN

No comments: