Friday, October 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1355


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 9
Why it happened - a killer wedge
Why it makes me happy - I almost put the ball into the cup in two. The 9th hole was our 18th today.....and this touch of magic turned all the bets around.

HappyUP!!! - Tigers ROLL
Why it happened - they overcame adversity
Why it makes me happy - they were the underdogs as they went to the mighty Rocklin Thunder's house....on homecoming......and they were down 21-7 early. They roared back and
put a 28-21 mauling on them.

HappyUP!!! - being invited
Why it happened - my buddy had a ticket
Why it makes me happy - I was lucky that my buddy....who's son plays for the Rocklin Thunder had an extra ticket to the sold out game....and thought enough of me to offer me that invitation.

JollyJottings

Finishing up golf nice and early

No comments: